Top trending pins from our wedding inspiration Pinterest boards
Best of the Wedding Bells inspiration board
1. The versatile mason jar
Classic, simple, eco-friendly – you can’t go wrong with a collection of these timeless glass beauties.
Browse our mason jars:
- Kitchen Craft Home Made Traditional Glass Drinks Jar
- Aqua Homeware Glass Mason Jars with Carry Stand
2. Decor trends and favours
Copper touches, hanging glass jars for outdoor lighting and a clever idea for party favours – these are a few of our favourite things.
Browse our copper tableware range:
- Kitchen Craft Luxe Lounge Double Walled Wine Cooler
- Master Class Copper Salt and Pepper Shaker Set
- Eetrite Rose Gold Salad Servers, Set of 2
- Kitchen Craft Bar Craft Copper Finish Wine Rack
Browse our Ball jars:
These little succulents look beautiful on guest tables and can double up as wedding favours too.
- To get this look, try these Vintage Affair Luggage Tags from Ginger Ray
- For more ideas on gifts for your guests, have a look at our Wedding Favours Collection
3. Hydration station essentials
Beverage dispensers are the business, especially for keeping drinks available on a warm day. Thirsty guests can simply help themselves, and you can add a variety of fresh ingredients to water (like lemon, mint and strawberry) to give it a punch of flavour.
View our beverage dispensers:
- Aqua Homeware Glass Beehive Beverage Dispenser
- Aqua Homeware Glass Beverage Dispensers with Stand
- Aqua Homeware Bristol Beverage Dispenser with Ice Bucket Base
- Regent Barrel Beverage Dispenser
Favourites from our Wedding Registry Gift Ideas board
Our Pinterest Wedding Gift Ideas board covers great gift ideas for guests, but also for couples creating their registries. Here are the three main categories of popular gifts pinned to our boards – may they give you a little guidance when it comes to buying for a loved one or building your own registry collection.
1. Kitchen appliances
Powerful and practical additions to your countertop, to make your life a little easier.
A collection of beauties to dress your table for any occasion.
3. Best of baking
Tools that make you want to throw on an apron and get your hands dirty.
May that fluttery feeling of excitement expand and fill your chest as you think about all the creative options at your fingertips. Remember to keep it simple, stick to what suits you best as a couple and have a bit of fun with it.
If you are keen, you can set up your own registry here and sign up for our free wedding planning email series for tips and special offers before the big day.
We also run a great Pinterest competition every month – so while you’re pinning all your best ideas, get entered and get lucky.
Get the competition details and entry form here.