Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
In the heart of Prince Albert in the Karoo lies Weltevrede Fig Farm. One of the first fig farms in South Africa - one of their over 1000 fig trees is over 100 years old. Although their focus is on figs, they also make a variety of other fruit jams, jellies and preserves.
- Made from whole, ripe, peeled Cape Brown figs
- Each jar is topped with a cloth doily
- A golden preserve, these figs are exceptional with smoked and sharp flavoured cheese
- Figs, water, sugar, lemon juice, cloves
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews