Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
There are few better combinations in the culinary world than that of preserved fig and blue cheese. So whether you're whipping up a cheese platter or a sneaky homemade pizza this fig jam is a perfect addition.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Perfect for serving on toast, with cheese or scones, and in any other way you feel
- Brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- White wine
Made in a factory that uses tree nuts.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
World class product. Wonderful with a cheese board and worth trying over brie or camembert, sprinkled with flaked almonds and popped under the grill. Also good on crisp toast with a glass of port, or stirred into fromage frais to give a nod to "figgy pudding". No pantry should be without it. Mine doesn't last long enough to need refrigeration!
I would recommend this product to a friend.