Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: This product is a government-approved, essential goods item and can be delivered to you during the national lockdown. Learn more.
In the heart of Prince Albert in the Karoo lies Weltevrede Fig Farm. One of the first fig farms in South Africa - one of their over 1000 fig trees is over 100 years old. Although their focus is on figs, they also make a variety of other fruit jams, jellies and preserves.
- Classic apricot jam just like Ouma used to make
- Each jar is topped with a cloth doily
- Delicious on sandwiches and with cheese
- Apricots, sugar, water, lemon juice
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.