Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
In the heart of Prince Albert in the Karoo lies Weltevrede Fig Farm. One of the first fig farms in South Africa - one of their over 1000 fig trees is over 100 years old. Although their focus is on figs, they also make a variety of other fruit jams, jellies and preserves.
- Made from fully ripe Adams figs, which gives the jam a cheeky pink colour
- Each jar is topped with a cloth doily
- Delicious with blue cheese and on sandwiches
- Figs, sugar, water, lemon juice, cloves