The serrated edge of the bread knife’s blade allows it to slice effortlessly through crusty loaves, cakes, and even roasted meat. Crafted with ergonomic and slip resistant handles, Le Creuset knives feature 64 layers of Damascus steel folded around a steel core for extra strength and durability.
- Serrated bread knife
- Perfect for slicing crusty breads, loaves, cakes and meat
- Holds a finely sharp edge and performs any kitchen task with ease
- Crafted with an ergonomic and slip resistant handle
- 64 layers of Damascus steel folded around a steel core
- Forged in Germany with a Rockwell hardness of 61
- Blade length: 20cm
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Sharpen with appropriate ceramic or stone sharpeners as needed
This product comes with a 2 year guarantee.