Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Fresh, crunchy baguettes, birthday cake and flaky croissants, this blade can do it all. The Wusthof Gourmet Bread Knife slices through bread with minimal crumbs, as the serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crusts without compressing the soft inside.
- Serrated edge bread knife
- Laser cut from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- Made from specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy that ensures the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also makes sure there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The knife is sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that is triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish look
- Blade length: 20cm
Although some Wüsthof products are dishwasher safe, we do not recommend that your knives and scissors be put in the dishwasher. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade. Rather wash your knives as soon as possible after each use with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Wüsthof has a range of storage options to keep your knives safe: magnets, blocks, in-drawer organisers, and knife rolls. See the storage range here.
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.