Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A professional tool for exceptional sharpening results even over time. The Wusthof Electric Knife Sharpener boasts three stages for the honing, sharpening and fine polishing of blades, replacing coarse sharpening steels, fine whetstones and finishing with leather and polish — operating it is simple and flexible. Asian knives can also be sharpened with the Electric Knife Sharpener.
- One touch programming
- Automated sharpening
- PEtec precision sharpening guides for ease of use
- Integrated vacuum system to keep your counter clean
- Convenient internal belt storage, to store sharpening belts
3 stages include:
- 1 Refine: Polishes and maintains blade edge sharpness
- 2 Sharpen: Resharpens dull blade edges
- 3 Shape: Reshapes damaged blade edges
Made in Germany
Wüsthof knives, scissors and kitchen tools have been made in Solingen, Germany, by the family-owned operation since 1814. The company regularly wins international awards and are given top ratings by reviews and publications. Wüsthof knives are used by national culinary teams, and famous chefs worldwide, including Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and James Martin.
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 11cm x 12.5cm
- Weight: 660g
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.