Sharp knives are worth their weight in gold in a busy kitchen. Speeding up everything from dicing onions to chopping meat, this set of 3 knives is perfect for the amateur and hobby cook.
- Set of 3 knives, including a chef's knife, a utility knife and a paring knife
- Each Wusthof knife is drop forged from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- This specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also ensures there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The full tang knife is beautifully sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that's been triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish looks and smoothness
- The perfectly weighted full bolster gives the knife its heft and protects your fingers too
This set contains:
- 20cm chef's knife
- 16cm utility knife
- 9cm paring knife
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.