Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Sharp knives are worth their weight in gold in a busy kitchen. Speeding up everything from dicing onions to chopping meat, this set of 3 knives is perfect for the amateur and hobby cook.
- Set of 3 knives, including a chef's knife, a utility knife and a paring knife
- Each Wusthof knife is drop forged from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- This specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also ensures there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The full tang knife is beautifully sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that's been triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish looks and smoothness
- The perfectly weighted full bolster gives the knife its heft and protects your fingers too
This set contains:
- 20cm chef's knife
- 16cm utility knife
- 9cm paring knife
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Such a brilliant set of knives 🔪 I currently own the chef's knife and It’s such a versatile tool. It has great balance, is well centered and robust. If you are getting these knives please get the wusthof knife sharpener, because the steel is extremely hard it does tend to need sharpening after 2 or 3 uses (normal for high-end knives).
I would recommend this product to a friend.