Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Styled after the Japanese Cook's Knife, this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Drop forged from a single piece of steel and tempered to an optimal hardness
- Specialised high carbon, stain resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is both razor sharp and easy to resharpen
- The knife blade is skilfully honed by hand to an incredibly sharp edge, the entire length of which can be sharpened due to the partial bolster
- The blade is ground thinner than usual, so there is less resistance when chopping and slicing
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade ensures that there is a perfect tapering from bolster to tip providing you with a knife with maximum strength, balance and heft
- Stainless steel triple rivets secure the slightly curved, weighted handle to the blade while maintaining its elegant appearance and superb ergonomic comfort
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Length: 17cm
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I love cooking with fresh ingredients. But somehow my knife gets lost in the kitchen system. No more! Everybody admires but don't touch. Stylish, excellent handling and super sharp.
I would recommend this product to a friend.