Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This red blend is a culmination of nature and nurture; a symphony of the senses. Seductively smooth to start, swelling in intensity with a succulent core and smooth finish of black cherry and chocolate. This wine will mature most gracefully, rewarding the patient collector.
- Displays a dark mulberry hue, with inky depth
- Attractive in its subtlety, this wine displays pure, elevated aromas of cranberry, ripe raspberry and sour cherry fruit
- The aroma palette is further nuanced by vanilla, pencil shavings, cedar and toasty baking spice. Finally, fragrant lilac invokes a delicate floral headiness
- Lean and poised on entry, a fine core of acidity supports its succulent mid-palate
- The tannins are fine-grained and velvety, adding plushness
- Nothing is rushed with this wine — it continually builds in intensity, showing fullness of body and a long finish of blue fruit
- Vintage: 2017
- Volume: 750ml