Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Fairview winemakers roamed far and wide to find the grapes for this brilliant blend. Bright ruby, with notes of berry and lavender, this light, Shiraz-led blend is well balanced with a soft finish.
- Bright ruby in the glass
- Fresh berry and lavender aromas layered with subtle spicy notes
- Light to medium bodied with young, juicy, berry flavours and fine integrated oak and smooth tannins
- A beautifully balanced wine with a soft finish
Blend: Shiraz 62%, Mourvedre 14%, Grenache 11%, Durif 9%, Cinsaut 2%, Carignan 2%
- Allergen: Sulphur
- Origin: Western Cape
- Vintage: 2019
- 14% alc vol
- Fairtrade accredited
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I ordered the 2017 vintage, as detailed on the website. Unfortunately what was delivered was the 2019 vintage. Haven't tried it yet, but not thrilled that I got a younger wine than I thought I ordered.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
We're so sorry we got it wrong this time! Thanks so much for alerting us to the error on this page, we've updated it to the correct information now.