Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Protect your most valuable gardening tools — your hands. Towa gloves are available in a variety of designs to suit every gardening need, from delicate seed planting and fruit picking, to heavier landscaping and planting jobs.
- Small gardening gloves
- The Premier series is a fashion range designed with superior performance in mind and a MicroFinish coating that promises unparalleled grip
- Ergonomic design has soft latex for dexterity, flexibility and comfort, and the ultimate MicroFinish coating technology
- Designed for durable work outdoors, the patented MicroFinish technology provides outstanding wet and dry handling
- Open back design gives you comfort and breathability during active outdoor work
- A 13-gauge seamless knit lining fits your hands perfectly for heavy and detailed gardening and outdoor tasks
In 1947, Hajime Watanabe established what became the forerunner of Towa Corporation in Kurume, Japan. Today, Towa is one of the top glove manufacturers in the world and Good Roots is proud to collaborate on this hard-working range of gardening gloves.
- Material: 13-gauge seamless liner with MicroFinish Latex coating
- Size: 7 (7.5cm hand circumference when measured around the palm just below the knuckles)
- Cold machine wash
- This product has a guarantee for manufacturing defects and/or a 1 year warranty (when cared for correctly)