Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
All the grapes used in making this Cabernet Sauvignon originated from Tokara’s vineyards in Stellenbosch and surrounding properties. This wine will drink well now but will benefit from cellaring.
- This wine has an amazing depth of colour of intense garnet with a ruby rim
- The nose has heady aromas of dark fruits, cocoa and cedar
- The wine is concentrated on the palate with brooding flavours of cocoa, dark briary fruits with a hint of savoury saltiness on the mid-palate
- The wine finishes with dry textured tannins and balanced acidity
- Enjoy with grilled veal chops, meaty stews or a fantastic piece of steak
Blend: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, 4% Malbec
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2013
- Origin: Stellenbosch & surrounds