Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Winemakers believe that the land speaks to them of possibilities. A winemaker's goal is to express those possibilities, to capture the best of what the land has to offer.
- Aromas of summer fruits, black currant, cassis, fennel and hints of cigar box underneath
- The palate has a good flavour concentration backed by classical Cabernet tannins to ensure a long lingering aftertaste
- The wine shows fresh fruit in its youth, but will benefit from some aging
- Serving suggestion: Seared venison with Cabernet Sauvignon and berry reduction, garlic and rosemary marinated sirloin with Salsa Verde or balsamic glazed veal chop with home-made apple sauce
- Serving temperature: 17°C
- Origin: Western Cape
- 14.38% alc vol
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2017