Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Cakes, sponges, and cheesecakes bake beautifully in this Sagenwolf Titanium Series Non-stick Springform Cake Pan because of the spring-form quick-release clasp and the loose base. Sagenwolf Titanium Bakeware has a heavy gauge body and a two-layer premium non-stick coating that is made to last.
- Non-stick Springform Cake Pan available in 20cm and 24cm
- Features a quick-release clasp
- Durable 2-layer premium non-stick coating
- Corrosion resistant
Sagenwolf's user-friendly, performance cookware and bakeware is designed for both modern households and professional kitchens. Made from high-quality materials, each piece is designed for even heat distribution, everyday use and comfort.
- Dimensions, capacity & weight:
- 20cm Cake pan:
- Dimensions: 20cm Dia x 6.9cm H
- Capacity: 1.6L
- Weight: 0.435g
- 24cm Cake pan:
- Dimensions: 24cm Dia x 6.9cm H
- Capacity: 2.5L
- Weight: 0.560g
- 20cm Cake pan:
- Body material: Carbon steel with 2-layer titanium non-stick coating
- Lock material: Stainless steel
- PFOA free
- To clean, let the product cool down, then rinse with warm water, using a small amount of detergent and a soft sponge or cloth to wipe
- Do not scrub the surface or use abrasive materials or oven cleaners
- Avoid soaking pans overnight — dry promptly and thoroughly after washing
- If you are using a dishwasher, ensure that no protruding or sharp implements come into contact with the non-stick surface
- Heat safe to 230 degrees celsius
- The use of protectors or soft cloths between stacked bakeware is recommended to prevent damage to the non-stick surface
- Dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer safe
- For oven use only
How to get the most out of your new Sagenwolf Titanium Bakeware:
- Do not preheat or leave empty in the oven
- Always use non-stick spray, oil, butter or line your tray with baking paper before use
- Avoid using metal or sharp-edged utensils on the non-stick surface: wood or silicone utensils are recommended
- Never place your bakeware over a direct flame
This product comes with a 5-year warranty.