Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Welcome to the world of Mervyn Gers, where each tableware item is individually handmade in their Cape Town studio using their own clay, designs and glazes. Clay is mixed with finely milled ceramic, to create a rougher texture, which is then shaped and fired at up to 1220°C to create strong, long-lasting stoneware. This individually handcrafted cake stand has a beautifully organic look and makes a strikingly beautiful addition to any dessert or cake table, or your next teatime with loved ones.
- Stoneware cake stand
- Ideal for displaying and serving cakes, tarts, and other baked goods
- Made of smooth earthenware clay
- Manufactured from Mervyn Gers' own clay and specialised glazes
- All items are handmade, making variations in texture and finish a charming part of their look
- Handmade in Cape Town
- Makes a great gift
Handmade in Cape Town, Mervyn Gers Ceramics produces functional and decorative handmade ceramics and glazed stoneware that has a beautifully organic look. Founded in 2011, these award-winning ceramics can be found on the tables of the best chefs and restaurants.
- Dimensions: 21cm H x 32cm D
- Dishwasher safe
- For the items with gold trims it is recommended to hand wash, due to gold lustres