Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Paring & Peeling Knives, GS Series.
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
This versatile, smaller serrated knife is for slicing, mincing and prep work. The utility knife is between a chef's knife and paring knife in size. A great multipurpose knife for fruits, vegetables with fine skins or soft insides. The ideal knife for slicing salami, sausage, avocados and small soft or hard-crusted bread.
The scalloped utility knife is useful for slicing tomatoes, aubergines, lemons, bread rolls and much more. The traditional European shape is popular with many cooks.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Blade Length : 15cm
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash with mild detergent
- Hand wash your knife directly after use to prevent staining, food build-up and discolouration
- Don't use corrosive detergents or harmful chemicals when washing your knife
- Dry your knife thoroughly once it’s cleaned to prevent rust spots
- Don't use your knife to chop or slice through frozen food, bones or non-food materials
Global knives come with a limited lifetime guarantee and they will repair or replace any Global knife found to have defects in workmanship or materials after thorough inspection. This guarantee assumes proper treatment, care (as outlined in the care instructions) and intended use of the knives and doesn’t include dropping the knife on a hard surface nor normal wear and tear that comes with time and use.