Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This versatile, smaller serrated knife is for slicing, mincing and prep work. The utility knife is between a chef's knife and paring knife in size and a great multipurpose knife for fruits, vegetables with fine skins or soft insides. The ideal knife for slicing salami, sausage, avocados and small soft or hard-crusted bread.
The serrated utility knife is a very popular knife in a traditional European shape. It is useful for slicing tomatoes, aubergines, lemons and bread rolls. The serrated edge makes this handy knife go through just about anything.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Blade Length : 15cm
- Made in Japam
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The knife is of exceptional quality & by far the sharpest on the market. The knife is cast from a single piece of metal which has a clean & contemporary design. There are no additional parts unlike other ordinary knives which results in food getting stuck. This knife should last a lifetime.
I would recommend this product to a friend.