Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
There's a reason olive oil was popularly called 'liquid gold' in the ancient world. This olive oil is a blend of Frantoio, Leccino and Mission olives grown in the Voor Paardeberg area just outside Paarl. Take a moment and taste the fruity, yet spicy, bitter yet fresh elements of this Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Extra virgin cold extracted olive oil
- A blend of Frantoio, Leccino and Mission olives grown in the Voor Paardeberg
- Beautifully packaged in a trendy tin — makes a great gift
Funky Ouma is the result of a very funky ouma of 10 grandchildren — who's been playing around with food and spices all her life — deciding at 67 to start her own brand together with her youngest daughter, Johannita. Funky Ouma offers a wonderful variety of farm-fresh, herb-filled salts and spices made with natural ingredients for everyday use (especially for braaing).
- Volume: 500ml