Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Performer Chef's Knife is a dynamic all-rounder in the kitchen. With its 20cm blade, this professional knife is ideal for precise, powerful work on all types of ingredients. It is suitable for all knife techniques — making it the perfect all-purpose knife for food lovers and professional chefs.
- 20cm black blade chef's knife
- Ideal for use on meat, fish, fruit, herbs, and vegetables
- Diamond-like carbon coated blade is the gold standard on the knife market
- Blade glides almost effortlessly through hard and soft ingredients
- Extremely durable and scratch resistant
- Innovative ergonomic handle with its offset non-slip honeycomb structure ensures ultimate control
Performer: Unique design meets pure dynamism
The Wüsthof Performer knife series proves its worth with every use, providing exceptional quality for unconditional performance. The ultra-hard, diamond-like carbon coated blade ensures reduced friction due to the lotus effect and glides precisely through both soft and hard ingredients. The non-slip honeycomb structure of the hexagon power grip guarantees perfect handling and extreme control. This knife will captivate you — for a lifetime.
- Blade length: 20cm
- Blade width: 4.7cm
- Handle length: 11.9cm
- Hardness grade: 58HRC
- Manufacturing method: Forged
- Handle Material: Resilient synthetic handle
Although some Wüsthof products are dishwasher safe, we do not recommend that your knives and scissors be put in the dishwasher. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade. Rather wash your knives as soon as possible after each use with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
All knives require regular sharpening. Wüsthof manufactures sharpening options that suit all of their knives, including whetstones, honing steels and pull-through sharpeners. See the sharpening range here.
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.