Wusthof's Classic 20cm Chef's Knife is perfect for slicing, mincing and dicing all kinds of food, from proteins to hard vegetables. As an essential knife to have in your kitchen, this chef's knife doesn't disappoint — it has a good weight to it, is comfortable to hold, is perfectly balanced and razor sharp.
Full Bolster: adds extra weight to the knife, and protects fingers when sharpening.
Half Bolster: the reduced bolster shape and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife by 30% as well as making it possible to use and sharpen the entire blade.
- Each Wusthof knife is drop forged from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- This specialised high carbon, stain resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also ensures there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The full tang knife is beautifully sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that's been triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish looks and smoothness
- The perfectly weighted full bolster gives the knife its heft and protects your fingers too
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Length: 20cm
- Chef's knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance so chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use