Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The precise, double-serrated edge makes a clear difference with this bread knife: in contrast with a single-serrated edge, this knife has serrations within the serrations, meaning that it remains sharp for longer, requires less pressure and is suitable for very precise, smooth cuts. Bread with a hard crust won't be crushed when sliced with this double-serrated blade, while bread with a soft crust is also sliced cleanly, without any tearing.
- Double-serrated bread knife
- Slices through all kinds of bread without crushing those with hard crusts or tearing softer bread types
- Can also be used for pies, cakes, cabbage and leafy greens
- Features a full tang blade and riveted handle made from a hygienic synthetic material
- Each knife from the Classic White range goes through 55 sophisticated manufacturing stages and more than 20 uncompromising quality checks
- The blades are forged from one piece of high alloy chrome molybdenum vanadium steel
- They are exceptionally sharp, robust and long-lasting thanks to the laser-supported sharpening process
Wüsthof Classic — with white handles
The Classic knife series with its white handles gives your kitchen that special extra touch. With refined simplicity and elegance, these timeless knives offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food in style. Perfectly balanced, they are comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for every dish with graceful control. The reliable companion for design purists.
- Blade length: 23cm
- Blade width: 3.1cm
- Handle length: 11.2cm
- Hardness grade: 58HRC
- Manufacturing method: Forged
- Handle material: Resilient synthetic handle, riveted
Although some Wüsthof products are dishwasher safe, we do not recommend that your knives and scissors be put in the dishwasher. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade. Rather wash your knives as soon as possible after each use with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Wüsthof has a range of storage options to keep your knives safe: magnets, blocks, in-drawer organisers, and knife rolls. See the storage range here.
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.