Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Wasabi Black Series can trace its origins to Japanese communal kitchens. Thanks to a successful combination of enduring functionality and sharpness, robust material quality, and a minimalistic design, the numerous blades of the series are intended for uncomplicated and continuous use.
- 3 piece knife set
- Includes a Santoku knife and 2 utility knives
- Water resistant plastic handle makes it easy to clean
- Addition of bamboo powder to the handle gives it a smooth feel
- Highly polished stainless steel blade fashioned from 1K6 steel is permanently moulded to the handle, preventing dirt build-up
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chef's knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
- Utility knife blade length: 10cm
- Utility knife blade length: 15cm
- Santoku knife blade length: 16.5cm
- Handle length: 12.6cm
- After each use rinse and clean the knife thoroughly with a soft cloth
- Don't wash with a harsh detergent
- Not dishwasher safe, this will affect the material and the edge's sharpness