The perfect pan for cranking up the heat - Victoria cast iron skillets are made with higher sides, longer curved handles, drip-free spouts and an extra thick body for durability. Perfect for steak, bacon, fried chicken, fish and much more. This enamelled version comes with a matt black finish.
- Quality cast iron cookware made in Colombia since 1939
- Stove, oven, gas, induction, ceramic, electric, campfire and grill safe
- Long, curved handle
- Deeper than other skillets
- Has a matt black, enamelled interior
- Extra thick edge for durability
- Drip-free spouts
- Matt black enamelled finish
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellín, Colombia. They offer a line of products with international recognition as the best in their class for innovative designs, sustainability and product quality.
Their cast iron cookware production process is proudly zero waste — it’s made from recycled iron that they melt and purify. It’s also PTFE and PFOA free and very long-lasting, making it an eco-friendly, sustainable choice for cookware.
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
For ceramic glass stove tops, do not shuffle the pan while on the glass top and it will scratch the surface.
This product comes with a lifetime warranty.