Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Moccamaster CDT Grand is perfect for those who entertain, small offices and coffee shops. This coffeemaker brews a full 15-cup pot of coffee in 6 to 7 minutes and includes a thermal jug that will keep your coffee hot for up to an hour. To keep coffee hot longer or for traveling with your jug, switch to the included Travel Lid. The CDT Grand has a commercial style, flat bottom brew-basket and it is recommended to only brew a full pot of coffee with this model.
- Copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º C to 96º C
- Element automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Fast and silent brewing process —1.8L (15 cups) within 6-7 minutes
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom
- Stainless steel thermal jug maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste for up to an hour
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts are easy to clean and easily replaceable
Each Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker is handmade in the Netherlands under strict quality control, and individually tested in a live situation. It is this personal touch that makes the products unique. The excellent brewing quality of the coffee makers is due to the fact that brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time, as well as holding temperature, are in accordance with the critical requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Speciality Coffee Association of America and Europe.
- Includes: Thermal Flask, 1.8 Litres
- Power: 1600W
- Colour: Polished Silver
- Dimensions: 35.5cm H x 32cm W x 16.5cm D
- Clean the brewer regularly with a moist cloth and wipe dry
- After each use, hand wash the thermal carafe and brew-basket with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly
- Thermal carafe is not dishwasher safe
- Do not submerge brewer in liquid
- Thermal carafe coffee oil stains may be removed by placing a small amount of dishwasher detergent and water in carafe and allowing it to soak overnight
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.