Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Whether you're an experienced baker with many a showstopper under your belt, or a complete beginner raring to get stuck into the wonderful world of baking, you don't need tons of storage space to achieve baking excellence. Reclaim your kitchen space with this professional 7 piece stacking bakeware set.
The entire set nests into the space of the largest tin, so even those with small kitchens can bake to their heart's content. It contains all the essentials you need for making everything from juicy roast dinners and healthy grilled fish to sweet banana bread, crunchy rocky roads, decadent triple chocolate chip cookies and classic blueberry muffins, all with MasterClass' high seal of quality and exceptional performance. Each piece is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel, which is renowned in the baking world for its strength, durability, and even heat distribution for consistent bakes. They've also been finished with a 100% BPA-free non-stick coating for fuss-free food releasing and fast cleaning. So you can use this set on a daily basis without ever questioning its longevity.
- 7 piece set contains: roasting tin, square cake pan, loaf pan, muffin tray, large baking tray, small baking tray and cooling rack
- Made of heavy-gauge carbon steel
- 100% BPA-free non-stick coating
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Stacked: 41cm L x 31cm W x 9.5cm D
- Roasting Tray: 41cm L x 31cm W x 9.5 cm D
- Small Oven Tray: 24cm L x 15cm W x 2.5 cm D
- Large Oven Tray: 40cm L x 27cm W x 2.5cm D
- Nine-Hole Muffin Tray: 24cm L x 22cm W x 3.5cm D
- Square Cake Tin: 24cm L x 22cm W x 6cm D
- Loaf Tin: 24.5cm L x 15cm W x 6cm D
- Wire Cooling Rack: 35cm L x 22cm W x 2cm D
This product comes with a 20 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I would definitely recommend this set to people living in small apartments with limited storage space. The entire set of pans packs away neatly and it made of good sturdy material. The non-stick coating also feels "thicker" and should last longer than some other brands out there if looked after properly. The only down side is that the muffin pan only bakes 9 instead of the normal 12.
I would recommend this product to a friend.