Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The popular Ooni Karu now with a bigger 40cm cooking surface for preparing generous family-size pizzas. Master the art of wood-fired pizza with the Ooni Karu. Fuelled by real wood or charcoal, this stylish oven allows you to cook authentic, stone-baked pizza in any outdoor space in just 60 seconds. The Ooni Karu is also gas compatible — simply purchase an Ooni Gas Burner attachment for the Ooni Karu 40cm (coming soon) to extend your fuel options.
The first and only pizza oven to be ‘Recommended for Domestic Use’ by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, the acclaimed international authority on true Neapolitan pizza.
- Large cooking area fits up to 40cm pizzas and other substantial cooks
- Get authentic wood-fired flavour by cooking with real wood and charcoal
- Portable — its foldable legs and detachable chimney mean you can take it with you to any outdoor space
- Powerful flames and heat retention mean you'll be ready to cook at temperatures of up to 500°C in just 15 minutes
- Custom-designed fuel tray maximises airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame — load it up with real wood or charcoal, with no excess ash to clean
- Ooni Karu has been designed for use with solid fuels, including real wood and charcoal, as well as propane gas with the use of the Gas Burner accessory (coming soon)
- Features a hinged ViewFlame™ glass door for improved visibility
What's in the box:
- Ooni Karu® 16 Oven main body
- ViewFlame™ glass oven door
- Cordierite pizza stone (15mm thick)
- Ooni Karu 16® chimney
- Chimney cap
- Burner tray & grate
- Draft Defender Plate
- Fuel hatch
- Digital thermometer (can switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit)
- Essentials guide
Everyone deserves great pizza. Ooni's innovative pizza ovens make cooking incredible pizza at home fast, easy and affordable. To make truly fantastic pizza, you need very high heats; and Ooni ovens provide just that, while their clever design means they look good while doing it.
- Overall depth: 815mm (81.5cm)
- Overall width: 500mm (50cm)
- Overall height: 837mm (83.7cm)
- See images or downloads for more detailed dimensions
- Cooking surface: 42.4cm
- Weight: 28.4kg
- Materials: powder coated carbon steel and stainless steel
How to clean the Pizza Oven:
- A run at top temperatures will do the hard work for you, burning off any excess flour or remnants of food
- Always give your Ooni Karu time to cool completely before cleaning and never expose warm parts to moisture
- You can wipe down the inside with a dry paper towel if you need to
- When cool, the outside of Ooni Karu can be wiped with a damp cloth and dried completely before using a regular stainless steel cleaner to remove any marks or smudges
How to clean the Stone Baking Board:
- Clean by running Ooni Karu at top temperatures
- If you need to remove hard-to-budge debris from the stone, use the Ooni Pizza Oven Brush
- Only cook pizza and dry, bread-based dishes directly on the stone baking board
- The stone baking board is not dishwasher safe
This product comes with a 3 year warranty.
Product Information in PDF Format
Ooni Karu (40cm) detailed dimensions