Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
The super-compact Ooni Koda 12 delivers jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Ready right out of the box — simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple!
- Gas-powered portable outdoor pizza oven
- No assembly required, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial
- The insulated steel shell and stone baking board mean optimum heat retention
- Ready to start cooking within 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C
- Use the heat control dial to cook pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks
- Firing up is as simple as turning a dial while cooking with gas means minimal smoke and soot for fuss-free maintenance
- The built-in, patented flame keeper device carries rolling flames down and onto food
- The built-in gas ignition means instant flames, with an adjustable heat control dial for effortless cooking
- Throw a pizza party in any outdoor space
- Collapsible legs for easy storage and transport
- Pizza Size:
- Cook pizzas up to 30cm wide
- Stone width 33cm wide
What's in the box:
- 1 x Ooni Koda gas-powered pizza oven
- 1 x Cordierite stone baking board
- 1 x Ooni Koda Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- 1 x Propane tank gas regulator and hose
Please note: A gas source is not included
Everyone deserves great pizza. Ooni's innovative pizza ovens make cooking incredible pizza at home fast, easy and affordable. To make truly fantastic pizza, you need very high heats; and Ooni ovens provide just that, while their clever design means they look good while doing it.
- Full dimensions: 62cm L x 39cm W x 29cm H
- Cooking surface: 33.7cm W x 33.7cm L
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Oven: Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- Baking board: Cordierite stone
- Unboxed weight: 9.25kg
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 28mBar LPG regulator and hose included in the box
- 3.9 kW (278g/hr)
- Hose: 1.2m hose
- Oven Gas Outlet: 8mm barb terminal
- Hose Attachment: Push-fit with a jubilee clip
- Regulator inlet: 27mm diameter push-on style Patio gas fitting
- Bottle Regulator: 28mBar LPG regulator
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda 12 if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
- Ooni Koda is compatible with large propane tanks (normally used with barbecues)
- Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
- Not compatible with natural gas
Treat Koda 12 with love and care and it will last for many years to come.
How to set up your Koda 12:
- Koda 12 will perform best when sheltered from the wind
- Choose a spot that is at least 1m away from buildings and structures
- Ensure that the legs are extended before lighting
- Place Koda 12 on a surface made of wood, stainless steel or stone
- The surface should be sturdy enough to hold weights upwards of 15kg
- Koda 12 has tipped feet to protect the wooden, metal or stone surface you choose
- Note: Glass and plastic tables are not recommended
How to season your Koda 12:
- Before cooking for the first time, run Koda 12 at top temperatures for 30 minutes
- Allow it to cool and wipe down the inside with dry paper towels
- This will remove any oils or coatings left behind from the manufacturing process
How to clean the Koda 12 Pizza Oven:
- Run at top temperatures for 30 minutes to burn off excess food
- Once cool, the inside can be wiped down with dry paper towels
- The outer shell of Ooni Koda 12 can be wiped down with a damp cloth and dried immediately
- Avoid abrasive cleaning products or those with harsh chemicals
Recommended cleaning routine:
- Wipe down the inner shell with a dry paper towel before every cook
- Wipe down the burner tube every 3 months with a wire brush to remove food debris
How to store your Koda 12:
- Store Koda 12 safely outside with the Ooni Koda 12 Carry Cover
- This waterproof cover will keep your oven safe, from the elements – but in cases of extreme weather, we recommend bringing your oven inside
- Make sure you give your oven the proper time to cool completely before attempting to cover, move or store
- If you are located near the ocean or a body of salt water, protect Koda 12 by storing indoors when not in use
- Always switch off Koda 12 and then your gas supply before disconnecting the regulator from the tank
- Do not apply water to any part of Koda 12 to extinguish or cool as this can cause damage and personal injury
- There may be sharp metal edges on the interior and exterior of the oven, please handle it with care
This product comes with a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
It's hard to express just how much I love my little Ooni! It's such a versatile size and along with the Dual Sided sizzler pan, I can use it when we're camping or going out somewhere for the day. The social vibes of making 15+ pizzas are simply fantastic - everyone (kids included) gets stuck in to make their favourite pizza's just the way they like it, it's a lot of fun. The maintenance is absolutRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Wow, what a vibe! Such a clever, awesome little oven. Small and compact enough to take with you anywhere, and very simple to use. It gets verrrry HOT and delivers crispy, delicious restaurant-worthy pizza in no time.
Such a fun social activity, with everyone getting a chance to "drive" — pizza brings people together!
Ooni-fy your life, you won't be sorry :)
I would recommend this product to a friend.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?