Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Modern diets are rife with restrictions, so whether you're a vegan or gluten-free, this is the stock powder for you. Concentrated, the powder is designed to be added to liquid to create glorious stock, or added to soups, stews, sauces, and so on for an added kick of flavour.
- Concentrated flavour in powder form, to be added to stews, soups and sauces
- Designed to be free of many allergens, and animal products
- Beef style adds meaty flavour without using animal products
- Ingredients: Marine Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Refined White Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Vegetable Flavours, Dehydrated Vegetables(Onion, Spinach, Cabbage, Garlic, Celery), Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Chilli
- Origin: Australia
- No Animal content
- 99% Fat Free
- No added enhancers
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Kosher Certified
- Green Palm Sustainability Certified
- Approved by the Australian Heart Foundation
- Sponsors of the Celiac Disease Foundation
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This is a great stock, maybe a little heavy on the celery, which seems to be a tendency with many powdered stocks, but one rounded teaspoon of it makes two cups of stock, so it's pretty good value for money. Just the weak Rand that makes it a bit of a luxury.
I would recommend this product to a friend.