Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
KAH Day of the Dead tequila, designed to pay reverence and honor to Mexico and its people. These hand-painted bottles and spirits are reflective of the Day of the Dead, the 3,000 year old Meso-American ritual honoring deceased loved ones.
- Powerful and viscous, this ultra smooth tequila has a full body and intense Agave flavor
- Matured for 10 months in French Limousin Oak casks, it acquires subtle hints of vanilla and caramel that complement the intense agave flavor
- This devilish bottle takes its cues from the Peruvian celebrations of “Dia de Muertos”
The KAH taste profile has received many compliments from tequila connoisseurs, which is confirmed by numerous international awards.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 55%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.