Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are considered carbon neutral, are non-toxic and harmless when in contact with plants, vegetation or aquatic organisms, and can be safely stored near or with food.
- Environmentally friendly fire starting cubes
- Extremely stable, have a long shelf life, do not lose firepower or dry out when left open
- Not oily or greasy
- Have no unpleasant smells
- Non explosive and non toxic, and can be stored safely near or with food
- Harmless when in contact with plants, vegetation or aquatic organisms
- No Petroleum Products
- Pack size: 28 or 72
- Ingredients: FSC wood and non-GMO vegetable oil
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I'm so chuffed to not have to hack to close all the doors and window now when braaiing on the balcony. Regular firelighters would stink out the house with their fumes, whereas these are so much less offensive - the smell doesn't bother me at all.
Plus the big pack size means less running out and re-stocking - and there's some peace of mind in having less toxic material lying around the ho Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I love the idea of using products from renewable resources and environmentally safe. But they also have to work... It says on the box that you can light 7-9 fires (so about 3-4 blocks per fire). I finished the box making three fires and for one of them I had to also use the regular fire lighters. I think its box itself is better at lighting a fire...
I would not recommend this product to a friend.