Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Getting started on your cooking journey and looking to buy a specific knife and not a full set? The 18cm Humble & Mash Gripline Series Santoku Knife is a great all-rounder knife to chop, slice and dice all kinds of food — including delicate slicing of fish and meat. It features the characteristic scalloped blade which helps to prevent food from sticking to the blade by creating air pockets as you slice.
- 18cm fluted santoku knife with food safe silicone handle
- Ideal for chopping, cutting and mincing a variety of fruit, vegetables and herbs, as well as fish and meat
- Great for starter and intermediate cooks
- Forged 3Cr14 high carbon stainless steel blades
- Knives are hardened to 52 degree Rockwell for strength and durability
- Protective bolster provides balance and helps protect fingers from slipping onto the blade while cutting
- Ergonomic, easy grip handles provides a comfortable non-slip grip, even when wet
- Blade material: 3Cr14 high carbon stainless steel
- Handle material: Food-safe silicone
- Blade length: 18cm
- Maintain knives through regular honing
- Hand wash recommended
- Do not submerge the knife in water
- Do not drip dry, always dry knives thoroughly and do not leave knives dirty overnight
- Store knives safely in a knife block, in-drawer knife holder or on a magnetic knife strip
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects