Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Join the hibachi trend and invest in this traditional Japanese portable cooking grill from Grills of Japan. Also known as a Shichirin in Japan, this innovative charcoal grill is ideal for tabletop use, both indoors and outdoors. It's made from the same material as The Big Green Egg and Kamado Jan grills, and adds a unique touch to any dining occasion as you can cook your food right there on your kitchen counter or dining table. Built to last and simple to clean, this hibachi is also easy to transport and ready to go wherever your next trip takes you.
- Hibachi Table Grill
- Ideal for tabletop use, both indoors and outdoors
- Stylish, sleek, contemporary aesthetic
- Features a sturdy build
- Portable and durable
- Easy to clean
- 2 vents at the base allow for cooking on both sides or on only one side, saving on charcoal
- Ideally use with Grills of Japan's reusable White Binchotan Charcoal for maximum heat retention and consistency, along with the added benefits of no smoke or smell
- Can be used outdoors using either Binchotan or regular charcoal or indoors using Binchotan and sufficient ventilation
- Comes with a branded bamboo board to help protect your table as well as a fireproof base for added protection
- Also comes with a handy grill mesh lifter
What's in the box?
- 1 x Hibachi
- 1 x Grill mesh
- 1 x Grill mesh lifter
- 1 x Carbon plate
- 1 x Baseboard
- 1 x Frame
Grills of Japan offers brilliantly clever grills that bring cooking fun and live food theatre straight to the heart of your own home. Understanding the artistic flare that cooking needs, Grills of Japan supplies beautiful, uniquely crafted ceramics for the culinary arts, blurring the line between cooking and art, to create something truly magnificent.
- Dimensions: 40cm L x 22cm W x 16cm H
- Weight: 11kg
- Metal parts: Stainless steel
- Board and handles: Bamboo
- Body: Ceramic
- Hibachi grills are fragile so be careful when moving and storing
- Don't use abrasive cleaners
- Clean grates with mild detergents and rinse with water
- Don't leave the grill outdoors uncovered — rain, dew or prolonged exposure to humidity will cause damage
- Don't leave unattended when in use
This product comes with a 1-year warranty, excluding damage due to moisture exposure.