Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This charcoal starter pot is the perfect tool for lighting Binchotan charcoal before transferring it to your Shichirin, Konro or Hida Konro grill. Fill it with Binchotan charcoal — careful not to overfill — and hold it over your gas hob or open flame until the charcoal is fully lit. It should take about 10 – 15 minutes until it is glowing. Once it reaches this point, simply pop it in your grill and wait 10 minutes for the heat to build inside the grill. This starter pot makes lighting and handling the charcoal easy, mess free and safe.
- Open-based pot for lighting Bintochan charcoal
- Wooden handle to prevent burning your hands
- Speeds up the process of setting up the grill
- Diameter: 15cm
- After use, leave to cool on the hob or an area safe from children
- Hand wash once cool
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.