Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The SKS series is a new generation of multi-purpose food slicers that guarantee the best cutting results, easy operation, safety and efficiency. This machine allows for easy cutting and cleaning with the serrated blade and the quick release system to remove the blade. Perfect for slicing bread, cheese, cold meats and vegetables.
- Small construction, high performance
- Smoothly-running carriage guidance
- Baseplate housing
- Motor housing made of plastic
- Stop plate and carriage guide made of aluminium
- Eco power motion motor for energy-saving, smooth operation and optimised blade speed
- 17cm serrated blade made of stainless steel
- Plastic carriage with stainless steel support
- Blade covering plate for perfect slicing results
- On/off switch
- Overload protection
- Slicing thickness 0 - 2cm scope of delivery
- Food holder
- Dimensions: L 32.5cm x B 23cm x H 24cm
- Remove the power plug before cleaning the unit
- Use a soft and moist cloth to clean the outer surface of the unit
- Use a mild detergent
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I bought this one as a gift as I have owned my own for a couple of years already. Slicing thick wet biltong paper thin makes the biltong taste completely different - much better.
To cut cold meats (rare roasted sirloin, gammon, whole picanha steak roast) paper thin is now a breeze. So many uses! Definitely worth every cent!!
I would recommend this product to a friend.
We are very disappointed with this slicer. It is not robust, it cannot slice cheeses that are a little hard, potatoes, and other hard veg as my previous slicer could. This slicer is only good for bread and soft veg like tomatoes, cucumbers etc. The moving parts are plastic and not at all strong. We have had it for 5 months and it is malfunctioning already! It is very irritating not to be ableRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.