Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Farm to fork has never been so much fun. Easy to set up and use, the Good Roots Microgreens Growing Kit will keep your kitchen stocked with your favourite microgreens on hand. Simply divide the peat moss evenly between the two trays, sprinkle the seed on top, gently water and then slide into the clear greenhouse bag. Then, after you’ve harvested your greens, you can toss the 100% biodegradable kit onto the compost heap.
- Easy to grow microgreens kit
- Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, microgreens are great to add to salads and smoothies or as toppings or garnishing for curry, soups and stews
- A fun way to grow your own greens all in the convenience of your kitchen
- The trays are completely biodegradable and compostable once you've harvested your greens
What's included in the kit?
- 2 x grow trays (one for each seed type)
- 2 x seed packets (one of each seed type)
- 200g high-quality peat moss (100g for each seed type)
- 2 x greenhouse bags (one for each planted tray)
Bringing joy to people and plants, Good Roots is all about nurturing nature and enriching the lives of plant parents. Catering for those who seek a deeper connection to their plants, Good Roots supports, inspires and empowers through their range of practical plant products.
- Dimensions: 20cm L x 13cm W x 5cm H
- Weight: 320g
- Material: Recyclable cardboard plant tray