Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Add a Mozambican bite to any meal with Fabrica Do Prego's Sacana Piri-Piri Sauce. It combines a warm blend of birds eye chillies and red peppers for a milder heat, a twist that’ll keep you wanting more. Elevate vegetarian dishes or use it with its most popular paired partner — piri-piri chicken.
- Medium heat piri-piri sauce
- Add some Mozambican heat to any meal
- Uses a combination of birds eye chillies and red peppers for a milder heat
- Use it as a marinade to prepare a spatchcock piri-piri chicken for the grill, or as a condiment to add some heat and umami to any dish
- Packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle
Inspired by their love of all things Portuguese, the Fabrica Do Prego range of sauces is made for celebrating Boa Comida e Boa Companhia (good food and good company).
- Volume: 450ml
- Material: Plastic squeeze bottle
- Ingredients: Water, chilli pulp, lemon juice, vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, salt, herb & spice blend, garlic, coriander and chilli
- Allergens: Manufactured in a factory that also processes wheat gluten, cow's milk, soya and tree nuts
- Store in cool, dry ambient conditions
- Refrigerate and use within 4 weeks on opening