Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Force Gas Braai from Everdure by Heston Blumenthal is ideal for those times when you want the flavours and benefits of a braai but you just don't have the time. This modern, sleek and stylish gas braai allows for instant searing and is ready to cook up a storm in just 5 minutes due to its super fast heat up and an extra high hood for convection cooking. It features 2 matte vitreous cast iron grill plates with integrated flame tamers, providing the perfect platform for your quick and easy braai.
- Gas braai with variable flame control and 2 independently controlled gas burners
- Features an extra high hood with a temperature gauge for convection cooking
- Flexibility to cook with hood up or down
- Super fast heat up and instant searing
- Large cooking area featuring 2 matte vitreous cast iron grill plates with integrated flame tamers
- Braai can be used separately from the stand, which features tapered legs for better stability and 2 lockable castors to easily wheel the braai around
- Available in stylish, contemporary colours
- Space-saving drop down left servery
- Easy to clean, rust proof construction
- Ergonomic taps with rotary ignition
- Equipped with a handy storage shelf below the grill
What's in the box:
- 1 Vitreous grill plate (ribbed)
- 1 Vitreous flat plate
- Storage shelf
- Unit with castors
- Black mesh gas bottle cover
About the Everdure range
Working closely with designers and engineers, 3-Michelin-star chef Heston Blumenthal embarked on a mission to create the perfect modern barbecue. By combining the latest technology and design aesthetics, with ease of use and attention to detail, he created a range of kit that will help you go on a journey of discovery. From quick-starting charcoal, to the convenience of gas, they’ve each been designed from the ground up and will change the way you think about barbecued food, forever.
- Cooking surface area: 2358cm²
- 2 gas burners: 22 000BTU/6.42 Kw
- Body material: Die cast aluminium
- Dimensions (hood up): 145cm H x 74cm D x 118cm W
- Height with hood down: 107cm
- Once cooled, clean exterior using a mild detergent and soft cloth
- Inside can be cleaned using a mild scouring sponge
- Do not use abrasive cleaner on non-stick surface
- Turn off cylinder valve when not in use
- Store in a well ventilated area
- Ensure cooking surface is clean before storing
- This product comes with a 5 year conditional warranty