Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Toasters, Kettles & Toasters.
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
This stylish four-slot stainless steel toaster will save you time in the morning, helping you prepare more toast at once! Have total control over the crispiness of your toast or bagel, thanks to the even baking and extra wide 36mm slots.
- Cuisinart 4-Slice Toaster
- Ensures even baking, perfectly browning the entire slice
- Adjust the browning and toast the slice of bread to your liking
- The reheat function allows reheating without burning
- The defrost function allows thawing and cooking in a single cycle
- The bagel setting extends the baking time for best results with thick bread or bagels
- Extra-wide (36mm) toasting slots allow you to toast all kinds of bread and rolls, two slices at a time
- The self-centring bread rack maintains bread in the middle of the toaster, whatever the thickness of the slice, for even toasting
- The lever rises up automatically at the end of the toasting cycle, and the high rise allows for easy removal of the bread slices
- You can add time to the toasting cycle for best results with thicker bread, rolls muffins and bagels
- Defrost setting defrosts and toast the slices in a single cycle
- Reheat setting reheats the bread without over-browning
- Cancel setting to stop the toasting cycle and eject the bread
- There is a removable crumb collector (accessible from the back of the toaster) which allows you to easily remove the breadcrumbs
Beautiful, functional kitchen appliances since 1973
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Dimensions (H x L x D) - 18.8cm x 24.8cm x 28.3cm
- Weight 2.7Kg
- Power: 1800W
- Slot width: 36 mm
- Browning levels: 6
- No. of functions: 4
- Extra high lift
- Lever system: Automatic
- Body material: Stainless steel
- Power type: Corded
- Never insert any hard, sharp or metal instruments into the slots as this could damage the toaster and cause a safety hazard
- Always disconnect the toaster from the mains immediately after use and allow it to cool completely before cleaning
- Don't immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid or place it in a dishwasher
- Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly
- Always apply any cleaning agent to a cloth, not the toaster, taking care not to use abrasive cleaning products
- To remove crumbs, slide out the crumb tray and throw the breadcrumbs away
- To remove any pieces of bread remaining in the toaster, turn the toaster upside down and gently shake
- Never wrap the cord around the outside of the toaster
How to use:
- Place the toaster on a flat, even surface
- Check that the crumb collector is installed and plug in the appliance
- Insert bread in the slot and press the lever
- To stop the toaster before the end of the cycle, press Cancel or raise the lever
How to set the browning level of the slice:
- Turn the control button to the desired level
- The browning of your toast varies depending on the type of bread and the degree of humidity of the slices
- As a general rule, for medium toasting, set your toaster on level 4-5 to toast denser bread or fresh bread and 2-3 for toasting stale bread
How to use the different settings:
- By using the various settings Max, Defrost and Reheat you adjust the necessary time
- Each set can be combined with the browning level control dial.
- A light indicator shows the selected setting
- The MAX setting adds time to the toasting cycle for best results with thicker bread, rolls, muffins and bagels
- The DEFROST setting adds the time necessary to first defrost the bread, and then toast it
- The REHEAT setting reheats toast without over-browning
- If you wish to cancel the selection, press Cancel, this will stop the cycle and raise the bread
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.