Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Made from the same blend as the Cordon Bleu Brut and featuring fruity aromas with touches of sweet honey acacia, the abundant foam of the Cordon Demi Sec brings together structure and finesse. It symbolises the Venoge River in Switzerland which gave its name to the single Swiss family that settled in Champagne to sell wine.
- De Venoge Cordon Demi Sec
- The Cordon Bleu is composed of 20% reserve wines from the past 2 years, added to the blend
- Composed of more than 45 different crus, selected from the three Champagne grape varieties
- Abundant foam brings together structure and finesse
- Fruity aromas with touches of Acacia honey
- An extremely polyvalent Champagne, enhanced by a luscious seductive appeal
- Sweet wine
The history of the Maison De Venoge began in 1837 when Henri-Marc De Venoge founded the Maison De Champagne De Venoge in the French municipality of Mareuil-sur-Ay. A man with natural entrepreneurial skills, Henri-Marc created the first ever illustrated label in the history of Champagne. The house's wines are now distributed in more than 40 countries through a selective network.
- Dimensions: 15cm L x 15cm W x 30cm H
- 750ml Glass bottle
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Blend: 50% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Meunier
- Ageing: 3 years
- Dosage: 40g RS/l
- Alcohol level: 12% Vol
- James Suckling: 91 points
- Wine Advocate: 91 points
- Wine Spectator: 91 points
Store in a cool, dark place.