Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This Brut Rosé is crafted with Pinot Noir from old vines, planted in the Montagne de Reims, that produce fruit with powerful flavour intensity. The resulting cuvée features bright, fresh layers of red fruits, complemented by hints of baked pastry aromas.
- Strawberry, currants and cherry abound on the nose, with floral hints and a touch of sweet almond
- The red grape dominance brings a structured palate filled with black fruits, cherries and hints of baked pastry
- The hint of Chardonnay brings more lightness and elegance
- Ideal as an aperitif or pairs well with truffled veal, duck confit and wild salmon
Colloquially known as the Ace of Spades after the logo, this premium Champagne brand is produced by Champagne Cattier, and sold in distinctive opaque metallic bottles.
- ABV: 12.5%
- Volume: 750ml