Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Give a nod to days gone by with this unique enamel saucepan — sophisticated enough for your kitchen and durable enough for your camping kit. Use it to evenly heat sauces, cook soups and more, and rest assured that the long walnut handle and high sides will protect you from bubbling liquids. Available in a beautiful, earthy mix of blue and grey, the saucepan features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel rim with a bronze-like patina appearance — a unique touch for a unique product.
- Enamel Saucepan with Lid
- Features a vintage-inspired design
- Core is made from steel with a speckled enamel finish
- Baked stainless steel rim is heat-treated to create a bronze-like patina finish
- Expect slight variations in colour on the rim
- Long handle and lid knob are made from natural walnut
What's in the box?
- 1 x Enamel saucepan
- 1 x Enamel saucepan lid
Barebones is all about food, nature, and the pull of the fire — and they supply the inspiration, goods, and guidance to help you revel in them. Whether you’re cultivating, cooking, camping, or exploring, their products will elevate your outdoor experience. Barebones is about what feeds you. Literally. Figuratively. Soulfully.
- Saucepan: 17.78cm L x 17.78cm W x 8.26cm H
- Height with lid: 12.7cm
- Handle length: 19.69cm
- Capacity: 1.5L (6 cups)
- Weight: 635g
- Saucepan and lid: Enamel and steel
- Handle and lid knob: FSC-certified natural walnut wood
- Don't microwave
- Freezer safe
- Oven safe up to temperatures of 260 degrees Celsius
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to help maintain the original look and feel of the piece
- To hand wash:
- Use a gentle, natural cleanser
- Soak the product in warm, soapy water to help remove baked-on food
- Gently wipe away residue
- Avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes as this may scratch the surface
- Be careful with acidic foods, such as lemon, and harsh detergents and cleansers as these could strip the unique colouring of both the enamel surface and rim
This product comes with a 1-year warranty.