These flat and rigid tins are a real kitchen essential. It can be slid easily in and out of the oven and is perfect for making meringues, gingerbread men, shortbread, scones, biscuits and cookies. It is ideal to use as a pre-heated support for shaped moulds and oven dishes and acts as a base for flan rings and cake hoops. The wide rim on the outside of the tin, featuring heat-resistant silicone inserts for added grip, makes lifting a full tin easier and safer, especially when taking to and from a hot oven.
- Non-stick rectangular oven tray
- Developed specifically to withstand higher temperature and high sugar content cooking
- Oven safe up to 240°C
- Made of heavy gauge carbon steel
- Warp resistant
- Even heat spread and good heat retention
- Metal utensil safe and PFOA free