Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Babylonstoren logo, which consists of the pipe, representing the farm, the flower, representing the garden and the bird, representing nature, combines the very essence of Babylonstoren and that is keeping things simple and as true to the earth as possible. This is exactly what they aim to achieve in their wines – truth and simplicity.
- An unusual choice of variety for a rosé, but what a winner
- Particularly pretty onion skin, salmon pink colour, a combination of red berries and petals on the palate and beautiful mouth-feel
- A simply delicious wine for every single occasion
- Vintage: 2019
- 13% Alc vol
- Origin: Paarl