Indulgent Chocolate Creations — Yuppiechef Online Cooking Course
Presented by LINDT Master Chocolatier Dimo Simatos
An online cooking course presented by Dimo Simatos
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
Part science, part art, cooking with chocolate is a skill any home chef can acquire. Learn from one of the very best: LINDT Master Chocolatier Dimo Simatos as he demonstrates some of the decadent recipes that have inspired the LINDT CREATION range.
Along the way you’ll learn all the tips, tricks and techniques required to artfully create showstopping chocolate moulds, truffles, decorations, delicious desserts and the legendary chocolate fondant.
Conquer all six lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
Working with Chocolate
- Melting and tempering chocolate
- Dimo’s pantry and equipment essentials
- Classic chocolate decor
- Bonus Swiss truffle chocolate torte recipe
LINDT Chocolate Truffles
- Top tips for indulgent chocolate truffles
- Mastering chocolate ganache
- Coating and decorating truffles
- Recipes for caramel truffles & dark chocolate truffles
LINDT Chocolate Moulds
- Working with chocolate moulds
- 3D chocolate moulding
- Ideas for handmade chocolate fillings
- Hazelnut praline & mocha ganache chocolates
LINDT Chocolate Fondant
- The ultimate chocolate fondant guide
- How to infuse flavour into a fondant
- Baking tips for perfect results every time
- Chocolate fondant & white chocolate ice cream recipe
LINDT Chocolate Mousse
- Tips for top-notch chocolate mousse
- How to make a wet caramel filling
- The art of working with gelatine
- A recipe for milk chocolate & salted caramel mousse plus dark chocolate mousse
LINDT White Chocolate Crème Brûlée Profiteroles
- The intricacies of working with choux pastry
- A guide for making profiteroles
- How to use a piping bag
- Recipes for profiteroles & white chocolate crème brûlée
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Indulgent Chocolate Creations - Yum!
I so enjoyed this course - learning about chocolate desserts in their many shapes and forms, and how to become a Master Chocolatier in my own kitchen. It opened up a whole new world for me - one with an oozy chocolate centre. Dimo is incredibly skilled and a good teacher. He turns simple chocolate into beautiful and delicious works of art. I don't think I'll be eating LINDT chocolate anymore. InstRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you?