Essential Guide To Cooking With Fish — Yuppiechef Online Cooking Course
Presented by Peter Goffe-Wood
Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
Share in Peter Goffe-Wood’s passion for cooking fish as he guides you through a masterclass in the essentials of sourcing, preparing, grilling, frying and roasting.
Take fish dishes to the next level with a variety of tasty accompaniments and get all the skills and theory needed to tackle worldwide favourites like Grilled Tuna, Pan-fried Angelfish, Grilled Yellowtail and Roasted Hake.
Conquer all three lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
Buying, preparation and frying
- A guide to buying and preparing fish
- The art of frying fish
- How to make a quick fish stock
- Kabeljou with saffron risotto and pan fried angelfish recipes
- Top tips for cooking fish on the grill
- Types of fish best suited to grilling
- Advice for perfectly presented fish
- A recipe for grilled yellowtail and grilled tuna
- Three key techniques for roasting fish
- Handy shortcuts and time-saving tips
- Cuts best suited to roasting
- Recipes for roasted hake and roasted black bream
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.