Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
Sauces are the secret to transforming home-cooked meals into home-cooked masterpieces but they’re often overlooked or even neglected.
Join sauce fanatic Franck Dangereux as he demonstrates three essential lessons that form the building blocks for creativity and confidence with pan-based, tomato-based and roux-based sauces. Ever wanted to impress your guests with the fiery flambé? This one's for you.
Conquer all three lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
- How to make a brilliant béchamel sauce
- Tips for getting a roux just right
- Flavour variations on the classic béchamel
- A béchamel and velouté sauce recipe
- Tips for fresh, delicious tomato sauce
- Shopping and preparation advice
- Variations on the classic tomato sauce
- A fresh tomato sauce and tomato salsa recipe
- How to make top-notch pan sauces
- Frying tips to stand you in good stead
- Deglazing, reducing and other key techniques
- Recipes for a creamy mushroom and cherry tomato vinaigrette sauce
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This is an excellent course! Franck is not only really knowledgeable and experienced, but also lots of fun to watch. His passion for food is a real inspiration!
I would recommend this product to a friend.
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?