An online cooking course presented by Kamini Pather
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
Join foodie personality and Masterchef winner Kamini Pather for a witty and engaging lesson in the art of quick and easy dinners, covering popular quick-fixes for a tasty time with friends and family.
Learn how to maximise convenience without compromising on taste, and make the most of Kamini’s tips and tricks for speedy and delicious staples like Chorizo and pea penne pasta, Crumbed calamari and more.
Conquer all three lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
Looking for more quick and easy dinners? Check out Quick and Easy Dinners 1.
- Tips and tricks for simple quinoa salad boats
- How to cook perfect quinoa
- A hot vinaigrette in five easy steps
- Recipes for quinoa salad boats, a cucumber and shredded salmon salad plus a pork noodle salad
- Top tips for quick and easy calamari
- How to set up a crumbing station
- A guide to homemade mayonnaise
- A crumbed calamari and tuna steak recipe
- 10 tips for hassle-free chorizo and pea pasta
- Time-saving tips and tricks
- How to make a roux-based sauce
- A chorizo and pea penne pasta and open lasagne recipe