Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
An online cooking course presented by Peter Goffe-Wood
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
Join seasoned meat veteran Pete Goffe-Wood as he shares the secrets and skills behind chef-quality Slow Cooking, Curing, Smoking, Advanced Barbecuing and more. This course can be done on it's own, or if you've already conquered Mastering Meat 1.
Take your meat cooking to the next level with tested recipes and accompaniments and get all the skills and theory needed to conquer advanced recipes like Coq au Vin, Slow-Cooked Pork Belly, Terrines, Beer Can Barbeque Chicken, Pâtes and more.
Conquer all six lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
- Top tips for braising like a pro
- Jointing a chicken in four easy steps
- Mashed potato troubleshooting guide
- A coq au vin rouge and beef brisket recipe
- A guide to successful stewing
- Best cuts of meat for stewing
- 10 steps to top-notch egg noodles
- A Chinese pork belly and Moroccan shoulder of lamb recipe
Curing and Smoking
- An introduction to curing and smoking
- Top tips for making a brine
- Learn how to create your own hot smoker
- A smoked beef salad, homemade bacon and herb crusted salt beef recipe
Terrines and Pâtés
- Terrines and pâtés defined
- Top tips for terrines and pâtés
- Meat best suited to making terrines and pâtés
- Pork and prune, ham and parsley terrine and chicken liver parfait recipes
- The art of indirect cooking on your barbecue
- Fire trouble-shooting guide
- Top tips for perfectly cooked meat
- Beer roasted chicken and slow roasted pork belly
- Unbeatable barbecue accompaniments
- Top tips for delicious sides
- How to keep barbecue sides fuss-free
- A Caponata and couscous salad recipe
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.